Minimum Age Policy
In determining the minimum employment age, the provisions outlined in Labor Law No. 4857 and the "Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Employment of Children and Young Workers" issued in accordance with this law have been taken into account. As per this regulation:
- The placement and employment of child and young workers consider their safety, health, physical, mental, moral, and psychosocial development, based on their personal predisposition and abilities.
- Child and young workers may be employed in roles that do not hinder the attendance or academic performance of those who are attending school, nor impede their participation in vocational training or preparatory programs approved by competent authorities for career choices.
- Employers ensure that child and young workers are protected against any risks that could endanger their development, health, or safety due to lack of experience, ignorance of existing or potential risks, or their incomplete development.
- Individuals under the age of 16 are not employed within our company.
- Written consent is obtained from the parents or legal guardians of employees under the age of 18.
- Young workers who have reached 16 but have not yet turned 18 are not engaged in shift-based work.
- Age verification is conducted based on the date of birth written on the workers' identity cards, calculating the year, month, and day.