Occupational Health and Safety Policy
As a leading organization in its sector, Alpin Çorap aims to establish a healthier and safer working environment for its employees, subcontractors, and visitors. Therefore, it identifies the risks associated with the activities in the sock sector and sets its objectives within the scope of TS ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System to reduce these risks to the lowest possible level. Our organization aims to reduce work-related accidents through continuous improvements in compliance with the legislation and regulations of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Our commitments are:
- Creating healthy and safe working conditions with a zero-accident and zero-occupational-disease approach,
- Adhering to national and international legal regulations and other obligations related to occupational health and safety in all geographies where we operate, both in new investments and existing operations,
- Ensuring compliance with the occupational health and safety rules determined by our factory to ensure the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, and visitors at our workplace buildings and extensions, by taking all necessary precautions in accordance with the current National OHS legislation and international OHS requirements, providing equipment, and ensuring their use when necessary,
- Identifying and eliminating potential hazardous conditions, unsafe actions that may cause work accidents or occupational diseases, by conducting effective risk assessments beforehand at our workplace buildings and extensions,
- Determining OHS objectives by providing necessary communication activities to understand the needs and expectations of our employees and relevant parties regarding OHS,
- Continuously reducing the risks that could cause work accidents by conducting ongoing risk analyzes at our factory, thereby eliminating hazards and continuously improving our Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
- Taking proactive measures by making necessary plans for possible emergency situations,
- Educating our employees and subcontractors on occupational health and safety and ensuring their awareness of good occupational health and safety practices,
- Creating a culture where safe and healthy working habits are internalized and providing necessary resources for this purpose,
- Ensuring consultation and participation of employees and employee representatives,
- Keeping our Occupational Health and Safety Policy transparent to our employees, subcontractors, and visitors,
- Documenting the Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ensure its implementation and sustainability,
- Setting quantitative objectives to achieve successful OHS performance, creating action plans, and monitoring their implementation levels,
- Proactively predicting possible future situations by closely monitoring technological and industrial developments while prioritizing occupational health and safety rules in our production and quality policy, striving for continuous improvement and reviewing our situation.
We commit ourselves to these Occupational Health and Safety principles as our OHS policy.